2006-09-05

BIRTHDAY POST ~CLASSIC TEELA!!!~

Today's my BIRTHDAY!!! YAY!!!
I thought I would help celebrate with the .Org community by creating some new art for today & making this Art Blog PUBLIC!

WELCOME!!! ^_^

A little known fact is it's not only my birthday but also HE-MAN'S birthday! The Filmation animated show started on Sept. 5th and it is this airdate that is now credited with He-Man's birthday!

And speaking of birthday's this image of classic TEELA started off in her birthday-suit! I drew it earlier this year but never put her leotard on, so she just stayed naked untill today!! I decided to finally finish this image the way I intended... with her atop Castle Grayskull's tower at sunset looking back at us the viewer for a private moment...
This also celebrated my 500th POST at He-Man.org!

500th POST CLASSIC TEELA B-DAY ART:


new updated sky 9.21.06

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday dude! Awesome Blog you have here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:04 PM

    from He-Man.org 9.5.06

    PoweredConvoy:Happy Birthday Stew. I wonder if the real jafari stew keeps for as long as you have bro? I like Teela's face in this picture.

    Randy

    Osgood: Hey, Awesome Teela!

    Jukka: Great minds think alike
    ...Isn't that the expression?

    Loving your pic.

    Your blog is also a great read. So much history.

    Mirage: Baby got back.
    Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday to you.
    Now that you've SD'ed Buzz-Off, Moss Man, and Sy-clone
    Could you do the Sorceress too?

    2-Bad: Happy Birthday JS !!!

    Thats one Awesome pic of Teela & I'm totally loving the blog.

    He-Manis007: That's awesome, Teela and Greyskull..... He-Man as a celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:08 PM

    From He-Man.org 9.6.06:

    J-Sun: Spread the joy!

    Happy Day!

    Great Art Blog Jafari!

    9.7.06:
    Mirage: That's cool ...

    Just puttin' in a word for my girl!

    Thanks!

    Thundercattygra: very nice artwork

    oICEMANo: Hope you had a great day dude. Your Blog is awesome.

    Broadsword: I'm glad you have a blog now, I love your art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:10 PM

    From He-Man.org 9.8.06

    HordaksHenchman: what a cute girl. i love that pic.

    one of your best.

    9.12.06:
    Masamune: Great pic. I love the style. Even though it's the classic Teela, she still looks quite young. Well done.

    Greyskull: I like her butt.

    9.13.06
    Dex-gar: Yes, I like Teela's ..."face".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:12 PM

    From He-Man.org 9.14.06

    O'hartley: Love the short pony tail!!!

    I thought she was gonna look like that after her long pony tail was cut in one episode of season 2 (MYP Productions).

    Great drawing!

    9.15.06:
    Tigerburn: This looks great, I like the pose (but then, how could I not?) and the contrast of the character against the background, good stuff!

    ReplyDelete